Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Steady As She Goes | An entry for the sake of it

This is a post about me being detailed. The reason for this blog entry is due in part to my having created an eleven (11) part, 1 per hour, list of traits I wish to emulate/activate/research/grow in. I started this activity at 8:00pm last night and am now at #10. The following is the list in full:


  1. Grateful
  2. Happy
  3. G-dly
  4. Wise
  5. Industrious
  6. Steady
  7. Business Smart
  8. Easy to get along with
  9. Prolific
  10. Detailed
  11. Humble
Each of these traits took me on divergent paths, which leads me, in part, to believe that I am limited in what I can accomplish. I further believe that this is due to previous decisions I made, as well as physical limitations, and choices of what I am and am not willing to do now.

How, you might ask, is this entry detailed. For starters, I am writing this entry on my blog that I expect no one looks at for 1 of 2 or more reasons. A, it lacks any content save the wallpapers, and B, I don't share it, because of reasons A. Next, this will be seen as a detailed accomplishment because I say it is, and in this case, I am the judge, as a posed to other things I write... I suppose now I have come to the conclusion that I am the judge of certain things in my life and that G-d is the judge of others, and that others are the judge of the rest. I suppose I am a heretic.

This will not be published and will be deemed in my eyes as an attempt and not a very good one, precisely because it reminds me of my inadequacies and my unwillingness to do anything about them, other than occasional learning that I am quick to forget/easy to do away with/am not wholeheartedly committed to fulfilling. I find it no wonder that my life is in shambles with no hope for repair or ascent with such an attitude. May G-d have mercy on my soul and lead in the good and correct path.

Lastly, this post serves for both #8 and #9, as it is a symptom of prolificness, and it is somewhat detailed.

Au Revoir.


No comments:

Post a Comment